Meany Health Center
About Meany Health Center
The Meany Health Center offers comprehensive medical and behavioral health services at no cost, conveniently at the school.
The Meany Health Center is operated by Country Doctor Community Health Centers (CDCHC), a local non-profit, which also runs two primary care clinics: Carolyn Downs Family Medical Center in the Central Area and Country Doctor Community Clinic in Capitol Hill.
No Cost to You!
We bill appropriate services to your insurance if you have it. There are never any co-pays or co-insurance to worry about. If you don’t have insurance, we help at no cost to you.
We are partially funded through the Family and Education Levy, therefore we make up the difference through insurance reimbursement.
Register your student for the Meany Health Center, so they have the option to receive services any time it is needed. We are also able to serve other Seattle Public School students depending on availability and circumstance.
- Online: You can register securely online through DocuSign here.
- Paper: Pick up a packet at our office or print it at home (download link is under "Forms", below). Return your completed packet to the Meany Health Center.
Schedule an Appointment
Once the registration packet has been turned it, simply come in,
call 206-709-7190, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Our services are currently Telehealth while distance learning is in effect. We are still offering in-person appointments on a case by case basis.
- Annual physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Diagnosis/treatment of illness and minor injury
- Chronic disease management
- Medical referrals
- Behavioral health screening & referral
- Individual, group, and family counseling
Hours: School Days from 8:30-4:30
Location: Room 58, across from the Main Office
Left to Right:
Behavioral Health Counselor